Turkmenistan visa is required is from all foreign nationals to enter the Republic of Turkmenistan. Tourist visa to Turkmenistan is issued by the Immigration Service of the Republic of Turkmenistan on the basis of application from a licensed travel agency in Turkmenistan. The approval period usually varies between 3 - 4 weeks. The Immigration Service reserves the right to deny a visa application without any explanations. Approved visa application is faxed directly to the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Turkmenistan in the country where the traveler will receive visa.
Zukhro Travel organizes private and group tours to Turkmenistan via reliable local partners. All of our tours include the Turkmenistan Visa Support
Turkmenistan Visa Support Conditions
Visa Support is part of the travel services package, which contains:
1. Visa support letter;
2. Entry Travel Pass;
3. Registration in Immigration Department;
4. Meeting at the border by a representative;
5. Hotel accommodation to the choice;
6. Accompanying guide.
Visa will cost from $35 to $100 to the receiver depending on the length of your stay, number of entries and urgency. The fee is paid at the embassy with the visa application.
Please send us query for Turkmenistan visa support with the following information:
1. Color copy of valid international passport (full page that clearly shows all text, photo, signature and bar code);
2. One recent color passport-size photo;
3. Marital status (single, married, divorced, widowed)
4. Duration of stay (from/until);
5. Number of entries
6. Point of entrance and exit in Turkmenistan
7. Full name and date of birth of spouse
8. Full name(s) and date(s) of birth of child(ren)
9. Home address (full address of permanent residence; not the address of temporary residence)
10. Name of educational institute (name of institute of last/highest educational certification)
11. Place of institute (place and country)
12. Field of study (department, faculty, field/direction/specialization, for example medicine, economics, engineering, linguistics, management, history, law)
13. Work position (position/function/title of current job, for example economist, engineer, medical doctor, retired, housewife, student)
14. Place of work (name and place of work and address)
15. Place of obtaining Turkmenistan visa (embassy and name of city, or on arrival at land border or airport)
16. Previous visits to Turkmenistan (year, month and purpose)
Scanned copies should be made only from original documents and send in e-mail attachment in JPEG or PDF format, high-definition and file size minimum 250 KB.
Images from camera/mobile phone are not acceptable.